[Aboriginal] package building problems

scsijon scsijon at lamiaworks.com.au
Fri Jun 28 18:18:33 PDT 2013

with aboriginal-84bd3248fad8:

We have had a problem or two attempting to build a few packages, it was
found that adding "UCLIBC_HAS_GETPT=y" to sources/baseconfig-uClibc has
solved some of them such as rxvt.

On the other hand we seem to have a few expected /include '.h' files
missing that are normally used for building with after building the new
aboriginal to 'play with'. Such as libc.h, sys/byteorder.h,
sys/strredir.h, sys/sockio.h, sys/sockio.h, sys/stropts.h. I was
wondering if this is deliberate or just not used.

thanks
scsijon