[Aboriginal] release with kernel 3.11 and posix_spawn ?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Oct 6 12:32:53 PDT 2013

On 10/06/2013 03:31:05 AM, John Spencer wrote:
> On 10/06/2013 09:38 AM, Rob Landley wrote:
>> On 09/26/2013 01:53:49 PM, John Spencer wrote:
>>> did i miss the release announcement, or is the 3.11 release still in
>>> the works?
>>
>> Ah, sorry. It's on the website, but I didn't ping the mailing list.
>> (I'm
>
> I see. it appears your hg repo is also missing a release tag.

Oops. Fixed.

Sorry, off poking at the LFS 7.4 migration when I've been doing
aboriginal stuff. I decided package version upgrades were a good idea
before trying to make musl work, because fixing stuff in obsolete
package versions would be a waste of time...

But mostly, really behind on everything...