[Aboriginal] m68k support and qemu-1.6

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Oct 15 19:41:27 PDT 2013

On 10/01/2013 06:21:40 AM, Patrick Lauer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed that the available m68k targets apparently changed in
> qemu-1.6.
>
> The current command in sources/targets/m68k
> is:
> qemu-system-m68k -M q800

Did I already reply to this one? About Laurient Vivier's m68k branch
and all? Think I did... Yeah, I see it in the archive.

I note that I recently suggested Laurent become qemu-m68k maintainer,
and he was up for it:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2013-10/msg00386.html

He'd be the logical guy to follow up with on that. (It's on my todo
list, but you can see from my email how well I'm doing keeping up with
that, and my new day job starts monday.)