[Aboriginal] Aboriginal post from dahalls at gmail.com requires approval

David Halls dahalls at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 17:02:28 PDT 2014

Thanks Rob- I've added that.

I've got a (probably) unrelated problem now:

In file included from ../include/linux/netdevice.h:30,
                 from ll_types.c:24:
/usr/bin/../include/linux/if_packet.h:194: error: expected
specifier-qualifier-list before '__aligned_u64'
distcc[31196] ERROR: compile ll_types.c on localhost failed
make[1]: *** [ll_types.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/iproute2/lib'

This seems strange as it built fine a couple of days ago and I just started
over fresh.
I guess __aligned_u64 is undefined for some reason (probably an ifdef
somewhere).

Regards-
David