[Aboriginal] Time for another release.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Jul 25 20:29:44 PDT 2015

On 07/25/2015 01:56 AM, David Halls wrote:
>     Not seen this and I've been compiling Aboriginal quite a bit in kvm
>     locally (I only use chroot on CircleCI).
>     I'm happy to take a look once you've got something to release if you
>     like.
>

> Btw my Perl build instructions are here:
> https://github.com/davedoesdev/heddle/blob/master/image_scripts/packages#L273
> It doesn't do anything special on x86_

Mine are
http://landley.net/hg/control-images/file/ef471ef37665/images/lfs-bootstrap/mnt/build/perl.sh
and my builds are never architecture-specific (that would be a bug).

Nah, it's a qemu floating point emulation bug. Probably something like
they're doing IEEE and the real hardware isn't, and the expected
behavior is what the hardware does not what the standard says.