[Toybox] Fix, killall is not allowed to kill itself

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Dec 23 12:42:35 PST 2012

On 12/16/2012 11:12:59 AM, Elie De Brauwer wrote:
> All,
>
> In my previous patch, the pif shouldn't  be stored inside the
> GLOBAL(), it
> should be just a regular global variable. In attach a patch which
> corrects this.

Ok, I finally took a proper look at this, and I don't understand why
can't we have pid_t in GLOBALS()? It's a standard type, it's not being
used as an argument target (in which case it would have to be a long),
the #includes in toys.h give us that type...

Could you explain your reasoning? (In the meantime, I've applied your
first patch.)

Thanks,