[Toybox] make menuconfig

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue May 5 09:29:30 PDT 2015

On 05/04/2015 03:47 PM, Felix Janda wrote:
>> i did notice one bug though --- the -Z help gets output part way
>> through the --color output:
>>
>> --color  device=yellow  symlink=turquoise/red  dir=blue  socket=purple
>> -Z security context
>>          files: exe=green  suid=red  suidfile=redback  stickydir=greenback
>>          =auto means detect if output is a tty.
>>
>> that's weird.
>
> For me the corresponding output for ls --help is (notice the end)
>
> --color  device=yellow  symlink=turquoise/red  dir=blue  socket=purple
>          files: exe=green  suid=red  suidfile=redback  stickydir=greenback
>          =auto means detect if output is a tty.
>
> ls: Unknown option help

This I'm not seeing. I do note under toybox global settings there's a
CONFIG_TOYBOX_HELP_DASHDASH though.

What I _don't_ understand is why "reply all" in thunderbird is adding
the toybox list and enh, but not cc'ing felix?

(I really hate thunderbird. I just hate all the other linux email
clients I've tried more than I hate thunderbird.)