[Toybox] vmstat bug + patch

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Sep 5 02:17:54 PDT 2015

On 09/04/2015 03:31 AM, jobol at nonadev.net wrote:
> Le Wed, 2 Sep 2015 19:04:10 -0500,
> Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> a écrit :
>
>> On 09/02/2015 03:36 AM, José Bollo wrote:
>>> Hi Rob,
>>>
>>> hey I was deeply asleep and ... ding... you're pinging me!
>>>
>>> I hope that you are well, the health, the life, etc... Do you plan
>>> to come in europe soon?
>>
>> I was going to go to ELC europe in October, but they swapped our
>> presentation and tutorial proposal for instead giving my company's
>> CEO a 20 minute keynote, which made him happy but gives me no reason
>> to be there. :P
>
> Hala. But I'm not sure to go to Dublin.

I'd like an excuse to visit Dublin, but so far...

>> Query: how is toybox integration into smack going? Are there still
>> major blockers or missing bits?
>
> I promise to check that but frankly I now have other occupation. But
> I'll check it before end of September 2015 (not telling the year is
> safer but insane).

It happens. Xavier similarly got pulled off. Consistently staffing the
Smack stuff seems to be a bit of an issue.

Speaking of which, could somebody put the smack man pages online
somewhere? Googling is not finding them, the closest I'm getting is
stuff like:

https://github.com/smack-team/smack/blob/master/debian/smack-utils.manpages

Which is not helpful. (I'm trying to look up the maximum allowable size
of a security label to see if the padding logic in ls -C will produce
really ugly output in pathological cases. It looks like the answer is
"yes", but since it involves your screen width being > 255 before you
have to care, it's probably not a real problem. Even on retina displays,
that's probably beyond the point where you can find the start of a the
next line when reading.)