[Toybox] My ELC talk apparently isn't going on Youtube.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Sep 13 13:39:53 PDT 2019

On 9/13/19 2:29 PM, Rob Landley wrote:
> Instead the Linux Foundation put it up PAY PER VIEW. (No, I don't get the money.
> No, I haven't seen the recording.)

Ok, they say it's not intentional but two separate mistakes happening at the
same time by coincidence:

https://twitter.com/linuxfoundation/status/1172600324135116801
https://twitter.com/linuxfoundation/status/1172604444820664320

There's a "watch free" button on the left (while it asks for $5), and they've
put the older videos up on a different youtube channel (which they link to). We
need to get the the https://elinux.org/ELC_2015_Presentations wiki page updated
to point to the new locations for those older videos. (I just got j-core.org
update access back yesterday, so I can fix that one, which is how I noticed...)

Sorry for the false alarm. Still got a cold that's making it hard to think
straight...