[Toybox] ftpget: Remove

enh enh at google.com
Fri Oct 29 08:51:17 PDT 2021

i don't have much of an opinion here, but i was wondering about the
usefulness of this in a world where all the major browsers have now removed
ftp support... is anyone likely to still be using ftp by the time toybox
hits 1.0?

(interesting that gnu sends you to an https server suggesting you update
any scripts before they remove ftp completely [without giving a specific
deadline], but libxml2 is basically just broken with current browsers.)