[Aboriginal] LFS 7.3 untested

prasanna balan prazzb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 12:00:51 PDT 2013

Hello
     I have completed porting LFS 7.3 on top of current control
images.The reason it's untested
     is because i have recently switched to gentoo  and cannot
determine qemu's use flags for
     this purpose. If  someone can enlighten me, it'll be good. ( I
was earlier on arch but it got
     affected by a wontfix bug named systemd )

     I did this via mercurial queues. After enabling mercurial queues, just do :

     hg clone http://landley.net/hg/control-images
     cd control-images
     hg qinit -c
     cat >> .hg/patches/.hg/hgrc << EOF
     [paths]
     default = https://bitbucket.org/prazzb/control-images-patchset
     EOF
     cd .hg/patches
     hg pull -u
     cd ../..
     hg qpush -a
     ./build.sh lfs-bootstrap

     I have also enabled udev. Only thing is I've not built glibc +
tzdata  like
     rob told me to do last time. Let me know if anything doesn't work.

--prazzb