[Aboriginal] busybox awk

stephen Turner stephen.n.turner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 08:19:56 PST 2014

I just need a Crutch to get me through till Toybox is finished. Busybox is
a easy and obvious choice but caught me by surprise when i received the awk
error. I'm glad the latest version fixes it so i can just manually fetch
the latest busybox.

You still do some work for busybox then or just maintain the latest folder?